ACCORDING TO IDC RESEARCH:
“Over 95% of B2B buyers want proof they’ll realize a return on their investment (ROI) in order to move forward on any purchase consideration.”
That Get Sales Prospects
Raising Their Eyebrows
And Saying “WOW!”
Your sales prospects are being constantly bombarded with an overwhelming volume of inbound marketing offers.
To get above the noise and grab their attention early in the sale process, you need to…
1. call-out the problem they’re facing right now
2. show them how much this problem is costing their business
3. offer up a solution that saves them money or increases their revenue
Cogent ROI builds interactive Calculator Applications that helps you to instantly present your sales prospects with the expected ROI, cost savings, and revenue increases they’ll realize using your solution.
When prospects are proactively shown their expected financial returns using your solution, it gets their attention, initiates more conversations and drives better meetings – all resulting in being able to identify more qualified sales opportunities ready to be customers.
In a recent study by the RAIN Group Center for Sales Research, B2B sales leads are more likely to accept a meeting early in the sale process if they’re shown:
Calculate The Financial Return
Prospects Will Realize
Using Your Solution
These Calculator Applications can be designed for use either from your Web Site, appearing as section on a scrolling page or linked page, or as a standalone Landing Page.
- On screen, the Calculator Application would ask the sales prospect a few questions about their business relative to your solution.
- In the back end, the custom calculator, modeled after your quantitative value proposition, takes the prospect’s responses and instantly determines the financial impact your solution will have on their business.
- Then onscreen, the Application instantly shows the prospect a visual presentation of the expected ROI, cost savings, revenue increases and more their business will realize using your solution.
Landing Page Version
Web Site Version
Calculating the results specific for each prospect on the amount of money your solution can save their business or increase their revenues creates the type of personalized engagement that converts more sales opportunities into customers.
Get It FAST
In just 15 days, your Calculator Application is designed, built and ready-to-go.
Whether we’re building the calculator tool from your existing spreadsheet model, or starting from scratch using your sales team’s PowerPoint slides and your customer case studies as reference — we can have your Interactive Calculator Application completed in 15 days from start to finish.
What Our Customers Say
“Our TCO Calculator needed to be a user-friendly, intuitive tool we could showcase as part of our new website launch. Cogent ROI hit all the business targets with a smooth implementation into our site and CRM system.”
Senior Global Product
“With MPLS replacement, it’s all about cost savings and increased capacity. The benefits calculator gets us on the prospect’s radar and helps start the conversation. Our value proposition is more succinctly defined, which gives us a competitive edge in a market that seems to be inundated with all kinds of claims.”
Chief Marketing Officer
“When physician practices can see the cost savings and added revenue potential right away, it gets their attention. The application is not only an important lead generation component on our site, but using it at tradeshows helps us segment out booth visitors to flag for priority follow-up.”
Advito • Agfa Healthcare • Akers BioSciences • Cambium Networks • Cardinal Health • CISCA • Cisco • CyrusOne • DuvaSawko • Elsevier • Empirix • GE Healthcare • Greenway Technologies • Intel • Intelerad • Ixia • Life Technologies • McKesson • Motorola Solutions • MSC Industrial Supply • Navicure • Omnicell • OpGen • Optum • RelayHealth • Sansoro Health • Sonus Networks • SPi Healthcare • STACS DNA • Talari • Thermo Scientific • Trainer Rx • Vecna • Vital Images • WebPT • Wyndham Worldwide • XTRAC • ZEBRA Technologies
“Cogent ROI had the experience and design expertise that enabled the on-screen questions in our Calculator Application to automatically change relative to the difference prospect audiences we target (enterprise vs. service providers), and for the backend financial model to accommodate multiple scenarios to calculate the results.”
Dan Teichman, Senior Manager of Product Marketing, Sonus Networks
On Your Site
Cogent ROI will build a Calculator Application that presents your sales prospects with the expected financial returns their business will realize using your solution.
- The Calculator Application is built for use on your Web Site, appearing as a section on a scrolling page or linked page.
- The calculator model that determines the financial impact your solution will have on the prospect’s business will be based on a spreadsheet calculator currently in use by your sales team.
- Onscreen, the Application can show the expected ROI, cost savings, revenue increases and more.
- Additional options could include the use of look-up tables for the calculator model, lead capture form, CRM communication, production of a personalized report that can be emailed directly to the prospect.
Why Work With Us?
Cogent ROI will drive qualified opportunities into your sales funnel.
We get 5 stars ★★★★★ from clients for our unique design methodology, calculator logic, coding expertise, CTA builds, interactive screen designs, output presentation, CRM integration, analytics reporting, maintenance, and support.
All of our development work is done here, at our offices in Boston. This guarantees immediate support and direct access to our design and technical development team.
Who you’ll be working with:
The Cogent ROI Team is a collaborative group of experienced business process, financial and technology assessment analysts, not to mention one savvy group of HTML5 programmers.